How to uncover a Mystery- use with major project question
- ‘ Let the mystery find you- something that piques your interest and unleashes your rabid curiosity
- Research. Dig us as much info as you can on the subject/ event. Collect Clues.
- Follow all leads (pieces of info that cause you to head in new directions). Contact people involved
- Get involved directly with the thing yo are researching (e.g. take a class, write to experts)
- Conduct a re-creation 9of an event or object). Use maps, diagrams, dioramas, photos. Look at the situation from different angles.
Smith, K. “How to be an Explorer of the World – Portable Life Museum”, 2008, A Pedigree Book, The Penguin Group (USA) inc. 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY, 10014, USA.